Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday, August 31

I need to get in a groove with my days.   The girls will both be out of the house by 7 am now.  Jojo's bus pick up time was changed.  

Today was Jojo's first full day of school.... After dropping Zack off at his group, I finished up what I had to here at home and then got out.  The quiet was deafening.   I ran my errands, shopped a bit for fun, and tried to keep busy out of the house.  I put my ipod on when I was home and did some housework.  Keeping moving and distracted from the silence. 

Nothing new as far as Zack...talking to himself in his car...showered four times today because the warden is out of town...asked me for fifty cents for a cigar....why does that price fluctuate so much?...he's eating like a horse...he eats everything - it's unbelievable.... head on the table in group today...not sure why the table was back...but it was, and Zack told me he was happy about that.   He doesn't care what is going on, or what they are supposed to be learning.   I wonder if  "Family Services" will keep him longer than the six weeks most people go to the TAPS group.  Originally Courtney and Abby had acted like he could be in the group indefinitely...but now that he's made it so clear that he is not a willing participant, they might just get him out as soon as possible and end it with the six weeks.  At that time he would go into their substance abuse group.   That group meets only three days a week for three hours each day.  He needs more time out of his room than that.  He probably needs more substance abuse support than a part time schedule, too.   I have concerns but I am trying to take it day by day.  It's just so good that he is cooperating and getting up, showered, ready, and going without an argument. 

I want to write an entry every day - at least one..so sorry this is very brief.  I am wiped out tired and just can't think.  I'll catch up tomorrow.  

Thanks for reading along.

To Be Continued.......

 I hope I remember to say "Rabbit Rabbit" tonight... I need the luck


No comments:

Post a Comment